Thanksgiving is only two weeks away, so what better time than now to start lining up some amazing desserts to go with your turkey? We are offering a limited number of Thanksgiving dessert packages as described below.
All of our dessert selections are homemade from the finest and freshest ingredients. Proceeds go directly to Dana-Farber in support of my run in the 2013 Boston Marathon.
- Orders are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis
- All orders must be placed by Friday, 11/16
- You must arrange to pick up your package from our home in Somerville on either Wednesday afternoon, 11/21 or during the day on Thursday morning, 11/22 (Thanksgiving Day). If you are unable to make these times, please speak up and we can figure it out.
- Payment must be collected at time of pickup, in the form of a check made out to Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge
Here are the packages:
|Package||Dessert Selections||# Available||Price|
|Turkey Trot||1 pie/cake + 1 cookie or 1 candy||3||$65|
|Thanksgiving Feast||1 pie/cake + 1 cookie + 1 candy||3||$85|
|Black Friday Fuel*||1 cookie + 1 candy||5||$40|
*We'd be happy to arrange shipping for anyone living outside the Boston area for Black Friday Fuel, but unfortunately will not be able to do that for the packages including a pie/cake.
Dessert selections can be made from each of the categories below. For example, if you were to purchase a Turkey Trot, you could order a carrot cake and pumpkin cookies. Someone else might order a Turkey Trot and order an apple crumb pie and caramel shortbread bars.
* 9" Apple crumb pie: Your traditional apple pie – elevated! Buttery, flakey crust, topped with tender, sweet apples, finished with a crunchy crumb topping. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
* 9" Carrot cake: You won’t find any nuts, coconut, or raisins in this version – sweet carrots, spices, and cream cheese icing make this cake a crowd favorite without overwhelming the senses.
* 12 Salted Caramel Chocolate Shortbread Bars: Salted caramel and chocolate – a perfect pairing made even more decadent by the addition of a perfectly buttery shortbread base.
* 12 Mini Pumpkin Whoopie Pies: These generously spiced whoopie pies, filled with rich brown butter icing, taste like fall!
* 12 Apple, Pistachio, Ginger Blondies: The perfect bar cookie for fall, these blondies are packed with sweet dried apples, spicy candied ginger, and crunchy pistachios.
* 12 Pumpkin cake pops: delicious vanilla cake pops, enrobed in white chocolate, dressed up to look like pumpkins.
* 4 Caramel apples: fresh, crisp apples, dipped twice – first, in chewy caramel, then in chocolate – and finished with chopped nuts, chocolate, or toffee. You’ll receive two dipped in dark chocolate, and two dipped in milk chocolate.
If you are unable to order any desserts at this time, please note that we'll be offering additional holiday dessert packages over the coming months. Or, if sweets just aren't your thing but you'd like to support my run, please donate!